Lehigh Riding Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to Lehigh!
Welcome to Lehigh Riding Academy, a prestigious riding academy set in the small, yet bustling town of Lehigh Valley. Founded about 20 years ago by two horse enthusiasts, the academy has made a name for itself as one of the best, but, with the recent retirement of the original founders and the handing of the baton to a totally new head, there is talk that the academy may be up to losing that reputation. Rumors are just rumors, yes, but only time will tell if those rumors will come true...

Vote For Us!

Site Staff
~ McKenzie - Site Owner ~
Alexander McMillan
Jackson Wall
Andy Bedford

~ Calypso - Co-Runner ~
Catriona Faulkner

~ Collective Admin Account ~
On The Map
This is where any news of the forum will be posted. Admins will try to update it regularly.

♞ Welcome to LRA! The site has gotten a new face lift and an update on the plot!

♞ Yes, the site is open, for any of you lurking guesties that may be interested in signing up! We'd love to have you aboard, so why not go up and register with us to see if you're interested!

♞Spring has officially arrived! Warm weather for the win!
Latest topics
» Hope is so much harder than despair
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:02 pm by Guest

» Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Seraph
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:09 pm by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:42 am by Anastasia Orlova

» Spring Cleaning Take 2!
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 am by Ava Keys

» Peace and Quiet // OPEN
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 pm by Maria Doyle

» INDIGO LEAGUE, a pkmn rpg
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:53 pm by Guest

» Hearing Voices
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:43 pm by Tony Bedford

» Texts From Last Night
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:28 pm by Tony Bedford

» Updated Site Plot!
Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:12 pm by Maria Doyle

Chatbox
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Banner
Member Sites
Sites We <3
Affiliate with us and have your gorgeous banner here <3

THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS

Georgina Abigail Franklin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgina Franklin

Georgina Franklin

Money : 1024

Georgina Abigail Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 pm

i need another story, something to get off my chest
MY LIFE GETS KINDA BORING, NEED SOMETHING THAT I CAN CONFESS

GEORGINA ABIGAIL FRANKLIN
STUDENT || FEMALE || 17

Georgina Abigail Franklin Img-thing?

Nicknames: Georgie, George, Gina, Abby (only close friends)
Sexuality: heterosexual
Martial Status: Single
Height: 5' 5"
Hair Color: brunette
Eye Color: brown
Clothing Style: Riding clothes mostly, this is casual like this
Face Claim: Reed Kessler

till all my sleeves are stained red
BY ALL THE TRUTH THAT I'VE SAID

Personality:
Georgina is a talented, smart young woman. However, she's worked hard to get where she is and had nothing handed to her on a silver platter.
From a very young age on, she's been ambitious and working hard to reach the goals she set for herself. That meant riding as well as her school work. She wasn't exactly a straight A student, but she was very good at most of her school-stuff.
Gina's funny and sweet, she loves to laugh and have a good time, but she also knows when that is inappropriate. Like she wouldn't go out partying when she had a big, important exam to study for. However, she likes to spend her time with her friends and her horse Cylana. She loves that horse very much and she has a very close bond to her.

While being ambitious and hard-working, Gina gets very impatient when she has to work under stress. She'd mostly get a migraine if she has too much stress in her life, so the teenager takes long rides to compensate. She loves nature and going on rides, there's nothing that could cheer her up better than a ride through the beautiful countryside.

Sometimes Gina had a quite a temper, too. Especially when someone is being mean to a friend. She can't stand mean people, nor does she like dramas and drama-queens. She mostly stays clear of them, if that's possible. Although she can be classy and cool, Georgina has a tomboy side to her as well. She just doesn't show that very openly. But when you make her angry, she forgets all about those girly manners.

With friends she's quite caring and loyal. Once she's found a good friend, she'll stick to him/her and there's nobody that will ever come between them. And that goes for romantic relationships as well. There's no sleeping around for Georgina. That's a principle she made for herself, even though she hasn't actually found true love yet. She's only had a 'boyfriend' once when she was in 6th grade, but has been single since she was 13. Since then she's a little afraid to get into a romantic relationship with a boy she likes, fearing she'd get her heart broken again.

Family Members: Anna and William Franklin (adoptive parents), Lynne Franklin (sister, almost 15)
Other Important Figures: non, yet
Horse: Belgian Warmblood named Cylana
History:
Georgina Abigail Franklin was born on April 8, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia as Georgina Abigail Sanchéz. Only a few days after the baby girl was born, she was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in the city, with only a small note and a little teddy bear left with her. The note only contained the baby's name and date of birth. Nobody ever found out who her real parents were.
So, Georgina spent the first six months in the orphanage, before Anna and William Franklin came and fell in love with the bubbly, girl with the big brown eyes.
The Franklin family lived on a farm in Mill Creek and didn't have any children of their own, since Anna wasn't able to have any. Georgina was the first child that they adopted.

After leaving the orphanage and going to live with the Franklins, Georgina quickly adjusted to her new life. She loved the undivided attention that the young couple gave her and she certainly loved the nature.
Turning three years old, it became very obvious to everyone that Georgina liked to spend her time with the horses, either in the stables, watching as other young people took care of the big, or smaller animals, or she'd spent her time watching them graze or be ridden. So, Anna and William decided to show the young child around the stables more and let her get to know how to treat horses and how to behave around them. Eventually she'd be allowed to sit on a pony, or her parents would take her out on a small ride, where she'd sit on a big horse in front of her mother or father.

Around that time Anna and William adopted another baby girl that was left at the same orphanage that they adopted Georgina from. At first Georgina had problems adjusting to the new situation and to being a big sister. She'd develop quite a temper and be angry at her parents, have fits of jealousy, but about two months after baby Lynne came into the family, Georgina was well adjusted to it and got used to not being the centre of the family anymore.

On her fifth birthday, Georgina got her first pony, a little Shetland pony named Susie. Georgina would take lessons and spent a lot of time with her pony. She was very proud of it and she made sure that she'd do most of the work for taking care of it. The young child became very ambitious and eventually, when she was around 7, she competed in small Competitions, sometimes winning the first place.

Throughout her childhood Georgina continued to work hard on her riding skills, discovering a special talent for show jumping. She'd practice a lot, whenever she got the chance to and she also worked hard to school, hoping to get a scholarship one day that would allow her to join a riding academy. Georgina competed in a lot of smaller and bigger events and took home quite a few trophies. She didn't always win, but out of 10 competitions, she'd win 6 or 7 first and second places.

Also throughout her childhood she developed a close relationship to her younger sister Lynne. The two of them would spend a lot of time together, although Lynne wasn't as talented in riding as Georgina was, they'd go on a lot of rides together and Georgina would even teach her younger sister. She'd also be quite protective of her if anyone ever tried to harm Lynne or make fun of her. On that, Georgina was more of a tomboy than a girl. She'd even get into fights at school when someone was being mean to a friend of hers, or to someone that was smaller and helpless against the ones being mean.

Shortly after her 12th birthday, Georgina got a new horse, a Belgian Warmblood mare named Cylana. She was a gift for good marks in school as well as winning a bigger show-jumping competition.

Even though Georgina knows that she was adopted when she was a baby, the teenager has no intentions whatsoever to even consider finding her birth parents. She's grown up in a good home with adoptive parents who love her very much and she doesn't even want to know who just left her on the doorstep of an orphanage.

Now Georgina has found other ways to deal with fights, though. She's gotten into Lehigh Riding Academy, with her parents actually being able to pay for it. She's worked hard to get there, though, saving most of her pocket money so she'd have a little to help with that. Going to Lehigh, Georgina found a friend in Anastasia Orlova.

tell me what you want to hear
I'M SICK OF ALL THE INSINCERE

Alias: Blue Canary
Contacting: PM
Other Characters: None, yet.

This app coded and designed by Dracula. Please ask permission before using and do not remove the credit when you use it or I will set the Hollow Legion out to rip you to pieces. Please also give a lovely thanks to the folks of Lost Before The Dawn because without their application, this application wouldn't have had as much inspiration behind it as it does! :-P

Lyrics are from "Secrets" by OneRepublic
Back to top Go down
Administration
Admin
Administration

Money : -420

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Georgina Abigail Franklin -Spirit-Stallion-of-the-Cimarron-dreamworks-animation-33197440-500-268
Yay, welcome aboard! I love the colors you used for the lyrics! :3 And great job in filling out her details! Her horsie is so purtttyyy!!! <3 Welcome aboard! I'll get her added to a group and to the face claims list soon and you can feel free to start up epic plots and adventures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lehighridingacademy.forumotion.com
Georgina Franklin

Georgina Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Thank you! Smile It took ages to get this done XD can't wait to explore this site and see what adventures await her Smile maybe she'll even find someone to love (except her horse XD )
Back to top Go down
Administration
Admin
Administration

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Then big congratulations on getting it done! Very Happy *throws some streamers in celebration* Bios are such pains says the girl who can't finish her own. xD Very happy to have you on board and excited to maybe do some future topics with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Georgina Franklin

Georgina Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm

YAY!!! Very Happy
we definitely have to thread some time Smile 'cause that'd be great
Back to top Go down
Administration
Admin
Administration

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Very Happy Yay, parttaayyy! xD
I'd love to! Very Happy Feel free to message me when you'd like to plot or anything! Wink I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Georgina Franklin

Georgina Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:40 am

will do Very Happy as soon as I have an idea. I'm thinking of making her visit the old barn Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Abigail Franklin   Georgina Abigail Franklin Empty

Back to top Go down

Georgina Abigail Franklin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lehigh Riding Academy :: Welcome to Lehigh Academy! :: Administration Offices :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: