Lehigh Riding Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to Lehigh!
Welcome to Lehigh Riding Academy, a prestigious riding academy set in the small, yet bustling town of Lehigh Valley. Founded about 20 years ago by two horse enthusiasts, the academy has made a name for itself as one of the best, but, with the recent retirement of the original founders and the handing of the baton to a totally new head, there is talk that the academy may be up to losing that reputation. Rumors are just rumors, yes, but only time will tell if those rumors will come true...

Vote For Us!

Site Staff
~ McKenzie - Site Owner ~
Alexander McMillan
Jackson Wall
Andy Bedford

~ Calypso - Co-Runner ~
Catriona Faulkner

~ Collective Admin Account ~
On The Map
This is where any news of the forum will be posted. Admins will try to update it regularly.

♞ Welcome to LRA! The site has gotten a new face lift and an update on the plot!

♞ Yes, the site is open, for any of you lurking guesties that may be interested in signing up! We'd love to have you aboard, so why not go up and register with us to see if you're interested!

♞Spring has officially arrived! Warm weather for the win!
Latest topics
» Hope is so much harder than despair
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:02 pm by Guest

» Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Seraph
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:09 pm by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:42 am by Anastasia Orlova

» Spring Cleaning Take 2!
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 am by Ava Keys

» Peace and Quiet // OPEN
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 pm by Maria Doyle

» INDIGO LEAGUE, a pkmn rpg
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:53 pm by Guest

» Hearing Voices
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:43 pm by Tony Bedford

» Texts From Last Night
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:28 pm by Tony Bedford

» Updated Site Plot!
Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:12 pm by Maria Doyle

Chatbox
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Banner
Member Sites
Sites We <3
Affiliate with us and have your gorgeous banner here <3

THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS

Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Orlova

Anastasia Orlova

Money : 1084

Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest Empty
PostSubject: Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest   Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:48 am

heeeeeeeey, sexy ladeh!
THIS SEXY BOY IS TOTALLY ALL YOURS TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH. CALY WANTS SCANDALS; NO JUDGIES

ALEXANDER PICK-A-NAME MCMILLAN
RIDING INSTRUCTOR || MALE || NO OLDER THAN 31; BETWEEN 27 AND 29 WOULD BE PREFECT THOUGH

Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest Tumblr_inline_mnh91rEqRx1qz4rgp

Nicknames: So, seriously, pick his name. He doesn't have to be Alexander. He doesn't even have to be a McMillan. If you make him Scottish I will love you for freaking ever, not even gonna lie
Sexuality: Whatever, I'm not fussed. As long as he's not exclusively gay, Caly don't care
Martial Status: Married but totally gonna get divorced
Height: Whatever Chris Pine's height is *too lazy to check*
Hair Color: Sandy-blondey-brown?
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing Style: You pick
Face Claim: CHRIS PINE BECAUSE REASONS <3333333333

sooooooo, sexy ladeh
ARE YOU TEMPTED YET, BECAUSE YOU TOTES SHOULD BE BECAUSE CHRIS PINE IS AMAZING

Personality: You can make up whatever. Like, I give you all creative rights to this darling. Like, if you really need, I can provide you with the character I'm vaguely basing this dude off, so if you're stuck, just PM me Smile

Family Members: Father, mother, and any siblings
Other Important Figures: People like mentors, lovers..., etc...
Horse: Feel free to link a picture as the description

History: Like I said with the personality, make it up or I can give you the bio for the original Alexander except it'll need to be changed so he's a riding instructor and not a Criminology professor. Born in Scotland, moved to US blahblahblah. Still has accent because Caly thinks Scottish accents are delish. Got married at some point. Probably to some blonde bimbo who cares more about her manicure than horses. But whatever, I'm not fussed who he marries. But long story short, he and Nastia need to fall in love and have a scandalous secret affair. Because reasons.

caly's gonna stop singing gangam style now because that ain't cool to get stuck in your head
TAKE THIS LOVELY CHAP UP AND I'LL LOVE YOU UNTIL THE HOLLOW LEGION ACTUALLY WIN AGAINST ALBION, WHICH WILL BE NEVER, SO THERE

Alias: This is whatever you want us to call you. :3
Contacting: The best way to get in touch with you
Other Characters: Any other characters you have

This app coded and designed by Dracula. Please ask permission before using and do not remove the credit when you use it or I will set the Hollow Legion out to rip you to pieces. Please also give a lovely thanks to the folks of Lost Before The Dawn because without their application, this application wouldn't have had as much inspiration behind it as it does! :-P Lyrics are from "Song Name" by Artist Name
Back to top Go down
Ava Keys

Ava Keys

Money : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest   Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:57 am

Meee! Pick me, pick me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Orlova

Anastasia Orlova

Money : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest   Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:01 am

*puts on thinking face* Hmmm, who shall I pick? *starts wandering around and tapping invisible takers on their invisible heads* Duck, duck, duck, duck, duckity-duck *taps Ioana on the head* GOOSE! *runs off giggling like a mad thing*

Yesss, you can totally have him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest   Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted ~ Nastia's love interest
Page 1 of 1